Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Twelve hours

It's 6:06, which means that I've entered the last twelve hours of my time in Auroville. I can't describe how this makes me feel, because there are so many conflicting emotions. Much has happened to me since my last post, and I hate to be vague, so I'll just say that it was wonderful, scary, frustrating, stressful, harmonious, gorgeous, disheartening, and emotional! But all of this, if you can imagine, in a good way.

My plans for the next two weeks are to travel to Dharmasala, the exile city of the Dhalai Lama, for a peace march on the 10th of March. We'll stay there until the 12th, then back into Delhi until the 18th. We'll visit the Taj Mahal during this time. Then we'll take a plane to Bangkok, and from there probably to Chiang Mai to trek in the jungle for a few days, and then I'll be coming HOME!

Though I'm saddened to leave Auroville, I am incredibly excited to come home and share everything with anybody who asks. Unfortunately, now is not the time..

No comments: